POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : cpu usage histogram : Re: cpu usage histogram Server Time
4 Sep 2024 22:13:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cpu usage histogram
From: hughes b
Date: 13 Jul 2002 18:14:04
Message: <3d30a62c@news.povray.org>
"Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <raf### [at] raf256com> wrote in message
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226...
> What exacly .ini options should I use to get
>
> 1) a c:\image\hist.bmp file containing CPU histogram

Specify the name, as answer 2 below. Except set Histogram_Type to S.

> 2) to name it file-name.png where file-name.bmp is the normal output file

Histogram_Name=Filename.png
Histogram_Type=N
Output_File_Type=S

> 3) to set it's size always same as normal output

Don't specify a grid size, unlike answer 4 below. Or set it equal to Width,
Height.

> 4) to set it's size to half as normal output (to have 2x2 pixels grid cell
> size)

Histogram_Grid_Size=320.240

So if the original is Width=640 and Height=480 you will get 2x2 blocks.

Hey, oh no! I just checked this out myself and histogram is set to off when
ini file options are used, works okay if they are command line switches
though. Did I do something wrong?
Anybody else want to confirm this?